At Hunter, we have set a standard of quality for over 130 years.
We invented the ceiling fan, but every day we find new ways to perfect it. That is our challenge and our passion.
In 1886, in a factory in Fulton New York, father and son John and James C. Hunter were making unusual products, including a belt-driven, water-powered device: the world's first ceiling fan.
By inventing the ceiling fan they changed the ceiling forever; Of course, it has been the product of many advances since then, evolving from being a simple machine to becoming a multifunctional device capable of enhancing any decoration. Today, we continue to strive to discover new ways to improve and perfect our fans, whether it be in their aesthetic designs, lighting, powerful and efficient movement of air; or in any other aspect that makes a room look and feel exactly the way you want it to.
Why buy a Hunter fan?
- CREATOR: Industry leader for over a century.
- BRAND: Our wide range of products allows us to sell them in more than 180 markets and offer a variety of styles and sizes.
CRAFTSMANSHIP AND HIGH-QUALITY MATERIALS: Each component is designed to work in perfect harmony, and allows the fan to perform silently, optimally, and for a long time.
- DESIGNS THAT INSPIRE: We have several styles of fans designed for any space in the home and office, even outdoors.
- LIFETIME MOTOR: They are specifically designed for the efficient performance of our fans.
- QUIET: Hunter motors feature patented Anti-Vibration technologies and suspension system.
- DURABLE BLADES: Engineered to the highest engineering standards in the industry.
- RIGOROUS TESTING: They are subjected to rigorous laboratory testing, sometimes doubling industry requirements.
- UNLIMITED MOTOR WARRANTY: They are backed by the strongest and most reliable warranty in the industry.
- SAVINGS IN ENERGY AND MONEY: By using a Hunter fan in conjunction with the air conditioning, it leads to a saving of 47% in energy costs of said device during the summer, and up to 15% in winter.